1.21.2009

"The number one food I miss is a meat pie" ~Geoff Ogilvy

If you've never had an Aussie Pie (and I would bet 95% of the people I know have not) I fervently urge that you do!

I was introduced to this flaky pastry's goodness while visiting Australia this past December. Good news for you-you don't have to cross the international dateline to sample this delicacy!

Current Scottsdale resident, native Aussie, and PGA Tour star Geoff Ogilvy has brought his continent's equivalent to a hot dog or hamburger to American soil with the hopes of pleasing palates of Australians and Americans alike.

The Scottsdale location is in the McDowell Mountain Business Park, or visit http://www.mojopies.com/ for other locations and information.

Better yet, come out to the FBR Open January 26 - February 1, 2009 and enjoy a meat-filled pastry with your beer while witnessing the wild ruckus on the par-3, #16.

Loads of fun, I guarantee!

No comments: