9.30.2008

Highway 18


The 1,000 mile journey has come to an end... and the Ashleys did not come out on top... technically, they didn't even cross the finish line.

However, I am extremely proud of my best friend Ashley Davis and her best friend Ashleigh Korzack (who I surprisingly have never met!) They fought hard to the end and really did a wonderful job competing. They probably surprised a lot of Highway 18 fans along the way, proving that they weren't just two ditzy blondes in short skirts.
It was a real treat watching all of the contestants on Highway 18... kudos to all!

Highway 18 is over...now what?

Well, my friend Mark (POP) and I are receiving training from Ashley Davis and Jay Reynolds to be on next season's show... which they will be calling "Highway 19"... so, I had better get my game face on and start doing sprints... there lies a tough journey up ahead! :)

No comments: